As a compact screening machine with a modular design, the Selector 400 offers everything you need in terms of performance and efficiency to achieve a top result – and at a convincing price-performance ratio.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Trouble-free processing of barely screenable material streams prone to intertwining and wear-inducing.
- Application of the additional hydraulic connection included in the Doppstadt products/suitable third-party systems or a separate hydraulic power unit.
- Hook lift mobile construction, compact transport dimensions, requires little set-up time.
- Basic, robust construction, no electronic systems included, low-wear technology for maximum process reliability.
- Low energy consumption and minimum operating costs.
- Also applicable for very inhomogeneous material mixes without pre-shredding. Requires the controlled material intake via acceleration conveyor though.
- Active, clogging-free screen gaps ensure constantly high screening quality.