As a compact screening machine with a modular design, the Selector 800.2 offers everything you need in terms of performance and efficiency to achieve a top result – and at a convincing price-performance ratio.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Processing of material streams that are difficult to separate, bogging-prone and likely to cause premature wear and tear on separation equipment.
- Flexible set-up of spiral shaft decks and/or star screen decks on the basic chassis. Other superstructural parts may be added at will (available also for the preceeding model HS 800 via retrofit kit).
- Application of the additional hydraulic connection included in the Doppstadt products/suitable third-party systems or a separate hydraulic power unit.
- Many areas of application. By exchanging the spiral shaft decks (SWS) and star screen decks (DST), split cuts may be individually adjusted, and singles decks can be compatibly exchanged between the Selector models 400 and 800.2
- Integrated recirculation line for automatic recirculation of oversized particles into the shredding process Hook lift mobile construction, compact transport dimensions, requires little set-up time.
- Basic, robust construction, no electronic systems included, low-wear technology for maximum process reliability.
- Low energy consumption and minimum operating costs.