Ready to Work – In Excellent Condition – Used
Impactor : 2021 Model
Engine Hours: 590
Crushing Hours: 430
An extremely low hour, large capacity machine, in excellent condition, serviced and ready to go straight to work!
The two deck screen box makes this an extremely flexible machine!
The Powerscreen Trakpactor 320 is a mid-sized horizontal impact crusher designed to offer operators and contractors excellent reduction and high consistency of product shape for performance in quarry and recycling applications. With track mobility, the plant is capable of working in the most demanding environments and features a rapid set-up time, fuel efficient direct drive system and excellent throughput capacity.
The Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR features a screen and recirculating (SR) conveyor, which returns oversized product to the crusher for further reduction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 320 Tonnes Per Hour.
- Suitable for various feed materials, including recycling, demolition, and quarry applications.
- Crusher chamber: Patented hydraulic overload protection and adjustment system.
- Bolt in cartridge grizzly – 42mm nominal spacing.
- Load management system to control feeder speed.
- 4 Bar rotor & twin apron design.
- Crusher speed variation through user-friendly PLC control system.
- Modular conveyor with raise/lower facility to aid clearance of rebar.
- Economical to operate with a highly fuel-efficient direct drive system.
- Double deck grizzly feeder with under screen.
- Patented double-deck post-screen.
- Recirculating conveyor with hydraulic raise for transport.
- Tier 3 Caterpillar C9 Acert 350hp engine.
- Highly fuel-efficient direct drive clutch.
- Recirculation conveyor sends oversize back to crusher.
- Independent side conveyor for mids product – hydraulically folding for transport.
- Overband magnet
- Dirt belt for feeder fines.
- Flip chute to send feeder fines to dirt belt OR to product belt.
- Wide 1400mm fines/tail conveyor for maximum production.
- Quick detach of whole screenbox assembly for use as an impactor only
- Weight : 48, 860 Kg
We offer competitive transport options across NZ.
021 278 0738 – Caolann Fitzpatrick (North Island)
021 278 7456 – Daniel Bartley (South Island)