8” x 10” CAPACITY | DIESEL | 2135KG | 55Hp
The FÖRST XR8D Tracked Wood Chipper is robust, fast, and fuel efficient even at the trickiest locations. It hosts a 55HP diesel engine and offers a staggering performance and chipping speed. With its Traxion embankment system the machine will climb banks up to 35 degrees and offers huge ground clearance when you need it.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DOOSAN 55 HP STAGE 5 COMPLIANT DIESEL – a high performing DPF engine that brings the cutting-edge diesel technology, more power, as well as more fuel economy.
- AUTOINTELLIGENCE CONTROL – a simple yet advanced electrical control system taking care of all the electrics on the machine. This system gives excellent usability and outstanding reliability, it will also make you aware when servicing is due and will recommend routine maintenance. Water and vibration proof.
- FORSTGRIP FEED ROLLER SYSTEM – offers exceptional crushing power. The ForstGrip top feed roller climbs on an arc toward the timber, pulling the material toward the flywheel and naturally climbing butt ends to make infeed grip exceptional. Twin high tension springs either side of the roller, as well as the sheer weight and gravitational pull, mean even the toughest forks and limbs are broken
- TRAXION EMBARKMENT SYSTEM – a tough and robust scissor action parallel leg system offering exceptional versatility allowing operators to expand and retract the legs independently to make for safe tracking on the ban side or simply to negotiate over obstacles.
- STRENGTH – Robust build quality with heavy gauge steel where it is needed and plenty of support under the hopper to ensure the machine will stand up to the bounding produced when transported behind a tractor.
- VELOCITY – gets rid of chip seriously fast and hard even if it is wet and green.