Morbark 23X Chiparvestor® whole tree chippers are built to last. The improved chipper hood design allows for better access to the disc during inspections and maintenance, while the generous chipping diameter tackles some of the larger trees. Each chipper disc is put through ultrasonic testing, making it the best chipper disc in the industry. Like the previous Model 23 Chiparvestors, the 23X uses a 75″ (190.5 cm) diameter x 5″ (12.7 cm) thick chipper disc to chip large volumes of wood, while the built-in dirt separator with deflector keeps the end product clean. Key improvements of the 23X over the previous models include increased ground clearance with four super single flotation tires for mobilization on uneven logging jobs; 8’4″ (2.54 m) width for legal transport worldwide; a simplified feed system that includes a two-wheel hydraulic feed system consisting of a 28.75″ x 42″ (73 cm x 106.68 cm) top feed wheel and 13″ x 42″ (33.2 cm x 106.68 cm) bottom feed wheel; a large work platform for easier and safer disc inspections and maintenance; and much more!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powerful multi-wheel feed system provides positive feed of logs and tops for excellent chip quality.
- Each disc is fabricated from plate steel and put through ultrasonic testing. Material certification is issued for each disc, which provides the best chipper disc in the industry.
- Large work platform makes for easier and safer disc inspections and maintenance.
- This ultimate diagnostic system monitors pressures, temperatures, clutch systems and engine efficiency to maximize performance.
- Units produce quality chips even in non-merchantable and juvenile timber