The largest in the line, the Morbark Model 30 Chiparvestor® is designed for power. This aggressive machine features a chipper disc that is 5″ (12.7 cm) thick and weighs 8,000 lb (3,628.74 kg), making it perfect for the toughest of jobs. With an 83″ (210.82 cm) disc and a three‑wheel hydraulic feed wheel compression system, this machine is fully equipped to handle what you give it. Customizable options include a three‑ or four‑knife chipper disc, tri‑axle, reversing fan, track option and many more, making it ideal for any of your needs.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Morbark Integrated Control Systems (MICS) monitors pressures, temperatures, clutch systems and engine efficiency to maximize performance.
- Each disc is fabricated from plate steel and put through ultrasonic testing
- Material certification is issued for each disc, which provides the best chipper disc in the industry.Powerful multi-wheel feed system provides positive feed of logs and tops for excellent chip quality.
- Roomy, enclosed weatherized operator’s cab is mounted on rubber shock absorbers and tilts hydraulically for transport and includes combination air
conditioner/heater and six-way adjustable seat and joystick controls and full instrumentation.
- Morbark 1000 knuckleboom loader boasts 25′ (7.62 m) reach, 210º swing and by-pass grapple, and lift capacity of 20,000 lb (9,071.85 kg) at
10′ (3.05 m).