The windsifters of the WS series can be combined with all Doppstadt screening systems, forming a powerful state-of-the-art processing unit. The machine combination is perfectly suitable for a variety of separation applications, such as the processing of compost, construction waste, mixed construction waste, commercial waste, fuel surrogates, FE post-processing, old growth timber, PET bottles, slag, scrap metal and biowaste.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The machine has been designed for transport in a 40’’ sea container.
- Complete utilization of the windsifter geometry using disk distributors.
- Highly efficient extraction of light media via SLS extension.
- Highly mobile unit with hook lift carriage for easy road transportation.
- Ready-to-Go thanks to pre-installed generator or power supply via 125 CEE plug.
- Control units remain at ground level throughout.
- Easy maintenance and operation.
- Maximum process stability thanks to high conveyor discharge rates.