The Tracked Inventhor Type 6 is the latest generation of slow-speed shredders and sets the standard for economic shredding. Featuring the patented VarioDirect Drive concept, this allows the shaft which is directly driven to spin in both forwards and reverse. This means you now have the lowest possible running cost combined with the highest possible torque and efficiency enjoyed by a direct drive. Perfect for green waste, all types of wood waste including larger stumps, and waste streams in recycling centers. Ask for a demonstration here in New Zealand today.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The newly developed and patented VarioDirect Drive delivers steplessly variable power directly to the shredding shaft.
- All door panels open upwards ensuring optimum access. The GRP door panels with their large air vents ensure optimal ventilation, while reducing noise emissions at the same time.
- The counter comb door which opens up to 90° greatly ensures easy access to the entire shredding compartment. It also increases on-the-job safety and ensures a fast re-start after service work.
- Use of shredding tools equipped with Dopp-Lock® system from other slow speed shredders, available in sizes M and L including the new generation of limiters.
- The central DoppHitch attachment system makes it easy to utilize different rear-mounted system solutions. Selectable belt length options offer high discharge heights and sleeplessly adjustable belt angles.
- The steep walls of the feed hopper ensure continuous production. The flexible shredding concept with different shaft configurations allows a precise adaptation to different material requirements.
- Extended feed area and automatic adjustment of material feed to increase the production of the shredding system.
- The engine compartment offers lots of space and easy access to all components, such as engine equipment, transfer case with direct engine connection or to the load-sensing system.
- Simple operating concept makes daily routine tasks easy with the press of a button using different programs.
- Highly efficient cooling system geometry, directly upstream of hydraulic, reversible fan.