As the smallest mobile shredder in the AK series, the AK 315 can be used for almost all shredding tasks. The new MTU engine with 230 KW even meets the latest Stage V emissions standard.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Latest engine and exhaust technology, compliance with Stage V exhaust emission standard, exhaust system made entirely of stainless steel, encased with high-quality integral insulation.
- Freely swinging flails of the flail drum, with a centrifugal mass of approx. 1.3 t, have individually exchangeable flail tips, which are adapted to the specific material (e.g. hard metal or hard-faced tips).
- Insensitive to impurities thanks to freely swinging flails, continuous shredding thanks to load-controlled material intake.
- Lowerable rear belt for the shortest set-up times and maximum accessibility and ease of maintenance to the flail drum, tools or pushpit.
- Rear belt length 6m.
- Interchangeable fine shredding basket*, the material grain size is determined by the mesh width (30 – 320 mm), special baskets* with 3D technology for the use of waste wood for more structure in the end product (*optional).
- Ideal for smaller systems.