You will find this powerful and massively productive horizontal grinder working in most parts of New Zealand. If you look into the owning and operating cost, and combine this with its massive productivity, you will be staggered at how low your cost to produce a cube meter comes out. At 34.5 tone and only 2.59 m wide, it is easily transportable (on a transporter) on New Zealand roads, making it an obvious go to machine for customers who want maximum power as well as transportability. With the patented Morbark Torque Limiter, this machine has won the order time after time if the customer has got concerns about having contamination, and wants a consistent, reliable, and productive grinder. Talk to us today about having a demonstration of this 800 HP machine.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- An easily transportable horizontal grinder for New Zealand roads.
- Sloped infeed sides and an additional 24″ (60.96 cm) infeed length gives the operator improved visibility and loading efficiency.
- The area between the hood and the engine has been reconfigured to provide an additional 12″ (30.48 cm) of working space, for better access to components for general maintenance or to change screens.
- The Morbark Integrated Control Systems (MICS) automatically adjusts feed rates and monitors pressures and feed wheel position to maximize production and engine efficiency.
- The hydraulic hinged door allows quick and easy access for changing grates. The internal planetary drive with no chains and sprockets means lower maintenance, more torque and better durability.
- A proven drive line protection system protects against catastrophic damage from contaminants.
- Electric power is available as an option for a cleaner and often more cost‑effective way to process organic waste.