Ideal for processing wood waste, land clearing and storm debris into saleable products, the 6400XT Wood Hog weighs in at, 43,772 kg, and measures 3.49 m wide with the standard Caterpillar 325L undercarriage with 600mm double grousers, allowing the unit to be transported when required. The infeed bed is 60.96 cm longer than previous Morbark grinders in the 1,000-plus horsepower range and has sloped sides. This configuration improves operator sight lines for more efficient loading of material. If you want a proven grinder, this monster won’t fail to impress you.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The area between the hood and the engine has been reconfigured to provide an additional 31.5″ (80 cm) of working space, for better access to components for general maintenance or to change screens.
- The Morbark Integrated Control Systems (MICS) automatically adjusts feed rates and monitors pressures and feed wheel position to maximize production and engine efficiency.
- Standard on the 6400XT is a removable infeed chain return floor, which allows excess material to fall away to minimize the wear on the floor, bed chain and inserts, particularly useful in land-clearing or other applications with dirty material.
- The hydraulic hinged and locking door allows quick and easy access for changing grates.
- A proven drive line protection system protects against catastrophic damage from contaminants.