With its crawler chassis, which is also available in an off-road version, the AK 565K can also be used on rough terrain. The lowerable rear belt brings more ease of maintenance.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One-man operation (radio remote control of all functions), movement of the machine using tracked undercarriage, high off-road mobility (optionally with 200 mm higher off-road undercarriage).
- Continuous shredding through load-controlled material intake, insensitive to impurities through freely swinging flails.
- Latest engine and exhaust technology, compliance with Stage V exhaust emission standard.
- Exhaust system made entirely of stainless steel.
- The 7.5 m long rear belt that can be lowered as standard (discharge height over 5 m) enables the shortest set-up times and maximum accessibility and ease of maintenance to the flail drum, tools or pushpit.
- Separate drive of scraper floor and oscillating feed roller for optimal material feed and high throughput.
- Free-swinging flails of the flail drum, with a centrifugal mass of approx. 2.5 t, have individually exchangeable flail tips, which are adapted to the specific material (e.g. hard metal or hard-faced tips).
- Special baskets* with 3D technology for using old wood for more structure in the end product (*optional).