Real Size. Full Power. Maximum Flexibility. The Inventhor Type 9 opens up completely new possibilities for effective shredding. From material feed to removal, it impresses with a whole range of innovations. The new Vario Direct Drive transfers the power continuously and relieves the motor. The new housing concept provides optimised accessibility from all sides. No matter green recycling or commercial waste, the Inventhor Type 9 is the solution for Big Jobs.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Very efficient cooler geometry, right in front of the hydraulical, reversible cooler
- Easy machine operation concept facilitates routine work based on various program modes triggered at the touch of a button
- The available space has been optimized to provide easy access to all aggregates (e.g. engine components), the new transfer case with direct engine connection as well as to control systems such as Load Sensing.
- Expands the feeding area and enhances the material feed process.
- The steep ascent of the feed hopper wall ensures maximum throughput rates. The flexible grinding concept based on various grinding packages allows for exact adaption to the processing requirements of different materials
- Using the new overall mounting unit different rear system configurations may be applied and easily exchanged. Thanks to selectable conveyor length variants, a great range of drop heights can be realized as well as continuously adjustable conveyor inclinations.
- Two chassis options are available for the INVENTHOR Type 9: semi-trailer configuration incl. travel drive and track-mounted configuration (remotely controlled)
- The comb flap opens up to 120°, providing easy access to the entire grinding compartment. It also further improves operational safety and ensures immediate machine availability following maintenance and service work.
- For optimum accessibility, all doors open upwards. The GRP doors including vent slots efficiently reduce noise emission.