20.5″ x 31″ THROAT OPENING | 250 – 275HP CAT, John Deere, or Perkins Engine | WHEELED
Featuring a highly configurable platform, the Eeger Beever™ 2131 Brush Chipper is available in single axle, tandem axle, and track configurations – making it one of the most versatile chippers in Morbark’s stable of tree care equipment. With scalable horsepower, extra-wide infeed opening, large diameter drum, and Variable Force™ hydraulic down pressure system, the Eeger Beever™ 2131 Chipper is a well-equipped combination of power, performance, and capacity – making this the ideal unit for residential tree services, lot clearing, vegetation management, maintenance contractors, municipalities and more.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- TORQMAX™ FEED WHEEL – The TorqMax™ dual feed wheel compression system provides more than 7,500 lb/ft (10,169 Nm) of material pulling force.
- INFEED – The 36″ high x 59″ wide (91.4 x 149.9 cm) infeed chute with 20.5″ high x 31″ wide (52.1 x 78.7 cm) throat opening allows for easy feeding of a variety of materials and reduces saw labor.
- REVERSING AUTO-FEED – The reversing auto-feed system automatically stops forward feed and briefly backs material away from the drum for optimum engine performance while chipping.
- HYDRAULIC DOWN PRESSURE – The Variable Force™ Hydraulic Down Pressure System eliminates the use of springs and creates up to 10,000 lb (4,535 kg) of perpetual down pressure.
- TRACK UNDERCARRIAGE OPTION – Take the chipper to the material with a choice of 400mm rubber or steel tracks, 4.84 PSI (33.4 kPa) ground pressure, low-speed and high-speed travel ranges of 1.0 MPH and 1.8 MPH (1.6/2.9 km/h).Large roller advantage.
- Large roller advantage
- Removable Pockets
- Lower running cost.
- Solid long chassis, brakes, winch, and chocks.