18″ x 20.5″ THROAT OPENING | 174HP CAT ENGINE | WHEELED
The ultimate in performance, power and efficiency, the Eeger Beever™ 1821 Brush Chipper is designed to be the staple of any chipping crew with larger horsepower selections and the advanced Variable Force™ hydraulic down pressure system. Available in both wheeled and tracked configuration, the Eeger Beever 1821 Chipper is equal parts feature packed and versatile – making it the ideal for residential tree services, utility line clearing, vegetation management, maintenance contractors, municipalities and more.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DRUM – 30″ (76.2 cm) diameter four-knife staggered knife-pocket drum with patented removable knife holders and Vortex chambered air-impeller system provides maximum chipping efficiency.
- CHANNEL FRAME – The 8.2 lb., 6″ channel (3.7 kg, 15.2 cm) frame rails increase structural strength while maintaining low unit weight.
- REVERSING AUTO-FEED – The reversing auto-feed system automatically stops forward feed and briefly backs material away from the drum for optimum engine performance while chipping.
- HYDRAULIC DOWN PRESSURE – The Variable Force™ Hydraulic Down Pressure System eliminates the use of springs and creates up to 4,500 lb (2,040 kg) of perpetual down pressure.
- TRACK UNDERCARRIAGE OPTION – Take the chipper to the material with 400mm rubber tracks, 4.84 PSI ground pressure, low-speed travel range of 1.0 MPH and high-speed travel range of 1.8 MPH.
- Large roller advantage.
- Lower running cost.
- Solid long chassis, brakes, winch, and chocks.
- Wheeled and tracked options.