18″ x 20.5″ THROAT OPENING | 142HP CAT ENGINE | WHEELED
The Eeger Beever 1621X Brush Chipper is the scaled version of the Eeger Beever 1821 Chipper featuring reduced horsepower engine selections and spring-applied down pressure. This powerful, high-performing chipper provides a balance between performance, production, capability, and efficiency – making it the ideal unit for residential tree services, utility line clearing, vegetation management, maintenance contractors, municipalities, and more.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- TORQMAX™ FEED SYSTEM – The powerful TorqMax™ top feed wheel compression system generates more than 3,400 lb/ft (4,610 Nm) of material pulling force.
- INFEED – The wide infeed opening with 18″ (45.7 cm) diameter dual feed wheel and straight flow-through infeed easily climbs over material, reduces drag and increases chipping efficiency.
- CHANNEL FRAME – A fully extended channel steel frame fully supports the entire chassis.
- 360° SWIVEL DISCHARGE – 360° manual crank swivel discharge with adjustable height puts chips right where they’re needed without removing the Beever from the tow vehicle.
- Large roller advantage.
- Lower running cost.
- Solid long chassis, brakes, winch, and chocks.