14″ x 15″ THROAT OPENING | 48 – 145HP CAT, Isuzu, or PSI Engine | TRACKED
Perfect for utility line clearing, residential tree services, rental yards and municipalities, the Morbark Eeger Beever™ 1415 Brush Chipper is powerful, compact, and easy to maneuver. It is available with tracks for right of way clearing, highway clean-ups and hard to reach areas requiring a self-propelled unit for material access. The direct driven dual feed wheel system with serrated teeth and knife bar combination and end cap ripper teeth allow positive material feeding and reduced material wrapping around the feed wheel shaft for increased feeding efficiency.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- INFEED – The 60″ wide x 31″ (152.4 cm x 78.74 cm) high chute opening and 15″ wide x 14″ (38.1 cm x 35.56 cm) high throat opening allows for easy feeding of branchy material and reduced saw labor.
- HYDRA-LIFT SYSTEM – The Hydra-Lift™ compression system with spring-assisted down pressure aids in feeding difficult limbs.
- 360° SWIVEL DISCHARGE – 360° swivel discharge with chip deflectors puts chips right where they’re needed without removing the chipper from the tow vehicle.
- TRACK UNDERCARRIAGE – Take the chipper to the material with a two-speed, 72″ long x 11.5″ wide (182.9 cm x 29.2 cm), turf-friendly rubber track undercarriage and 4.95 PSI (34.1 kPa) ground pressure.
- Large roller advantage.
- Lower running cost.
- Solid long chassis, brakes, winch, and chocks.
- Also available in wheeled configuration.