22″ x 30″ THROAT OPENING | 335 – 415 HP CAT ENGINE | TRACKED
Ideal for entry-level biomass production, lot and land clearing contractors, contractors and large tree services, the high-capacity, high-production Morbark Eeger Beever™ 2230 Brush Chipper has more standard features than any other chipper in its class and is offered in a variety of configurations for incredible versatility. The Eeger Beever™ 2230 is available is a wide variety of configurations. Select the two-speed, steel track undercarriage with 4.24 psi (29.23 kPa) ground pressure and take the chipper to the material. Add the optional 5′ (1.5 m) infeed deck for no-hassle feeding. The versatile, high‑performance Forestry model, built heavier in critical wear areas, provides optimal performance for in-woods chipping. Or add a powerful Mor‑Lift Model 150M hydraulic knuckleboom loader.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- DRUM – The 36″ diameter x 29.125″ wide (91.44 cm x 73.97 cm), six-knife staggered-pocket cutting system with patented removable knife holders increases chipping capacity.
- PIVOT ASSEMBLY – Bearing-style pivot assembly contours the radius of the drum, increases down pressure efficiency and reduces feed wheel dead space.
- REVERSING AUTO-FEED – The reversing auto-feed system with Auto Sense™ controller briefly backs material away from the drum for reduced wear and optimum engine performance while chipping.
- SEPARATE FLUID TANKS – 7-gauge split fuel and hydraulic reservoirs with shut-off valves reduce risks of vibration damage and cross-contamination while allowing for easy maintenance.
- OPTIONAL INFEED BED – 5′ (1.5 m) live rigid infeed deck with rear support drop legs and two strands of WDH-110 welded flight chain to assist in carrying material to the feed system.
- OPTIONAL LOADER – Mor-Lift Model 150M Knuckleboom Loader with 14′ (4.27 m) extended boom reach and 2,680 lb (1215 kg) lift capacity at 10′ (3.05 m) reach. Includes: Model 649 By-Pass Grapple with 360º continuous rotation, joystick controls, hydraulic dual rear stabilizers, tail light guards and hydraulic oil cooler