The Titan 1300 is a highly adaptable scalping screen that can operate in both scalping and precision screening applications and will excel in even the most difficult of materials.
The Powerscreen® Titan range has been added to the product portfolio to fulfil a requirement for a secondary scalper and provide a cost-effective solution in high-volume applications,
where the features of the equivalent Warrior model are not required.
Their smaller recommended feed sizes mean that they are not designed for heavy-duty face scalping, but they are engineered to excel in a wide range of applications, from aggregates to biomass to construction and demolition waste.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High capacity output of up to 350TPH from a small footprint.
- Highly aggressive double deck 13’ 6’’ x 4’ screenbox with variable screening angle and numerous screen media options, the majority common with the Warrior 800.
- Suitable for scalping or stockpiling as a 3-way or 2-way split machine.
- Jack up screen facility for access to screen media & under-screen conveyor.
- Quick set up time- typically under 15 minutes.
- Heavy-duty inclined hopper & belt feeder featuring impact bars & impact rollers.