The Titan 2300 is a secondary scalper designed for a wide range of applications. Capable of a 3-way or 2-way material split, this highly versatile screener can be operated as a standalone unit or as a secondary scalper in a large variety of applications. The highly aggressive single-shaft screenbox can provide up to 700TPH depending on the application making the Titan 2300 an extremely versatile machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Titan 2300 boasts the widest feed conveyor (1500mm) in the Powerscreen mobile screener range with a heavy-duty twin gearbox drive.
- Highly aggressive 6.1m x 1.83m screenbox running at up to 5G force.
- Excellent stockpiling capacity in a lightweight and compact transport envelope.
- Titan 2300 has been designed with generous material transfer zones, optimising it for large volumes of material flow in applications such as biomass.
- CAT C4.4 129 kW (173hp) engine across all applications running at 2200rpm which minimises fuel burn with the option for Dual Power available.