The Warrior 2100 is engineered to include the proven Triple Shaft technology, which is unique to Powerscreen heavy-duty mobile screens.
The triple shaft design ensures that the 16’ x 5’ screenbox is highly efficient while maintaining exceptional throughput productivity. The extreme screening acceleration offers the Warrior 2100 improved capabilities over its class rivals, especially in sticky scalping applications.
It is designed with economy in mind, with reduced fuel consumption being achieved through a lower engine running speed of 1800rpm and enhanced hydraulics. A variety of media solutions mean that the Warrior 2100 is extremely efficient in scalping, screening and recycling applications. It can process mixed demolition waste, including green waste, soil, concrete, wood and asphalt.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty, 2-deck screenbox featuring Triple Shaft technology with adjustable screen timing, amplitude and frequency.
- Rigid one-piece hopper.
- Low engine running speed to improve fuel consumption.
- Heavy-duty, incline belt feeder.
- Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes.
- Screen walkway and access steps.
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity.
- Rapid set-up and shutdown time.
- Two-speed tracks.
- Reversible side conveyors.
- Collection conveyor raise feature.