Specially designed for large-scale operators in the quarrying and mining sectors, the Powerscreen Warrior 2400 is capable of handling larger feed sizes and throughputs.
It features a heavy-duty incline screen with a high amplitude triple shaft drive mechanism, lending it to screening, scalping, 2 or 3-way splitting and stockpiling materials like aggregates, topsoil, coal, construction, demolition, waste and iron ore.
User benefits include a slide-out tail conveyor facility to aid media access and a load-sensing collection conveyor circuit to avoid blockages.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy duty, incline belt feeder with hydraulic folding hopper sides.
- Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes.
- Screen walkway and access steps.
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity.
- Hydraulic load sensing on under screen conveyor circuit & fines circuit.
- Jack up legs for screen levelling.
- Screen media is interchangeable with H range products.
- Heavy-duty triple shaft screenbox with adjustable frequency, timing and amplitude.
- Elliptical throw adjustable up to 15mm.