Pronar mobile stockpilers have a wide range of applications and are highly efficient, mobile, and heavy-duty.
Pronar stockpilers can be a part of the processing line of raw materials or can be fed directly by a wheeled loader or excavator.
Pronar stockpilers can be ready for work in an amazingly short period of time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Great stockpiling capability.
- Tracked units offer excellent onsite manoeuvrability and a high degree of mobility.
- Designed to work with a crusher, screener, etc.
- Easy to operate.
- Ready to work in a few minutes.
- Easily and quickly make piles of aggregates, compost, coal, mulch, topsoil and wood chips.
- Significant cost savings per ton to be made when conveyors are utilised, rather than using loaders and trucks to move and stockpile material.
- The efficiency of up to 400 tonnes per hour makes it a great addition to every crusher, screener, grinder etc.
- Low fuel consumption and maintenance-free operation are the main advantages of MPT.
We offer competitive transport options across NZ.
021 278 0738 – Caolann Fitzpatrick (North Island)
021 278 7456 – Daniel Bartley (South Island)