The Terex® T 150 is a Mobile Bucket Wheel Dewaterer complete with fines retention screw and twin bucket wheel designed units for removing clays, silts and slimes to produce up to 2 grades of sand.
The T 150 is designed to operate with maximum versatility and can support different requirements such as maximum retention of fines or maximum disposal of fines.
The T 150 can be driven hydraulically from the M Range or from its own optional electric power pack.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed or bolt-on boiler box option for direct dry feed.
- High capacity variable speed twin bucket wheel providing increased drainage time for a drier product.
- Deep fluted variable speed fines screw provides excellent fines recovery.
- Anti-turbulence inlet boxes and weir discharge system allows consistently calm settling conditions.
- It can be powered electrically or hydraulically coupled to an M-Range mobile screen.
- Low running costs, low maintenance & simple operation.
- Static or site transportable with jacking legs and tow bar.
The machine is located at Stevens Group in Mangere, Auckland.
Viewing welcome – please arrange before coming.
021 278 0738 – Lionel Stanners (North Island)
021 278 7456 – Daniel Bartley (South Island)