7″ CAPACITY | DIESEL | CAT C2.2 ENGINE | 1185 HOURS
Disc Style Hand-Fed Chipper
The Bandit Model 75XP is an outstanding chipper for tree services performing medium-duty trimming and rental stores looking for a high-production, low-maintenance rental unit. A wide throat opening and powerful horizontal feed wheels help the chipper pull, compress, and process stubborn branches easily. The chipping disc on the Model 75XP is at a 90-degree angle to the infeed opening, making it effective at chipping small diameter brush, limbs with high leaf content, and viney material.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Large throat opening and powerful feed wheel system crush and compresses limby materials.
- 24 cu.in. displacement hydraulic motor has the power to pull long material into the chipper.
- Sloped infeed tray ensured less fatigue for the operator.
- Bolt-in knives are easy to change through the chipper hood.
- Service areas are conveniently located, including all grease points.
- CAT C2.2 Diesel Engine.
- 360-degree manual swivel discharge with 12″ adjustable chip deflector.
- Last-chance cables come as standard.
$38,261 + GST
$44,000 inc. GST
WoF valid to 21/11/2023
Registration valid to 30/09/2023
The machine is located at Stevens Group in Mangere, Auckland, NZ.
Viewing is welcome. Please arrange before coming.
+64 21 401 356 or 0508 STEVENS