KOHLER 23HP ENGINE | 264KG | SELF-PROPELLED | 289 HOURS
The RG25HD is the largest model in the Rayco’s Mini Work-Force line up.
Popular in the rental equipment market and with professional contractors looking for a compact stump cutter.
This unit is powered by a 23-hp (17.15-kW) Kohler Command engine featuring electric start and a Donaldson, dual element air cleaner.
The RG25HD is self-propelled, making it the best choice for traversing up and down hills, trailer ramps, mounded landscaping, etc.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Large tires roll over chip piles and obstacles easier than competitors’ low-profile tires.
- This unit is powered by a 23-hp Kohler Command engine featuring electric start and a Donaldson, dual-element air cleaner.
- The narrow profile of the RG25HD allows it to fit through 30 -inch gates.
- It is self-propelled, making it the best choice for traversing up and down hills, trailer ramps, mounded landscaping, etc.
- Features the patented Rayco Super Tooth® which increases the strike point clearance and eliminates tool drag on the stump.
- Convenient handlebar adjustment allows operator to select height depending on the conditions.
- An electromagnetic clutch engages the cutter wheel at the flip of a switch.
The machine is located at Stevens Group in Mangere, Auckland, NZ.
Viewing is welcome. Please arrange before coming.
$17,000 + GST ex Auckland
$19,500 incl. GST
Machine is outside manufacturers warranty period so is sold with no warranty.
+64 21 401 356 or 0508 STEVENS