The Powerscreen Chieftain 2200 is designed for operators who require large volumes of high-specification products with maximum versatility. The Chieftain 2200 has two highly versatile double-deck screenboxes, which provide a total screening area of 19.5m2. It has a revolutionary patent-pending drive system that allows switching between 2 and 4-bearing with bolt-on parts. The maximum variability of the Chieftain offers improved capabilities over its class rivals, especially in sticky scalping applications.
User benefits include a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes) with hydraulically folding conveyors and track mobility. Its high-aggression screenboxes handle dirty, sticky material with ease.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 2 double deck screenboxes (2 Deck) / Two 3 deck screenboxes (3 Deck).
• Patent pending drive system to switch between 2 and 4 bearing arrangements.
• Radio-controlled tipping grid.
• Integrated high capacity variable speed belt feeder.
• Heavy duty single shaft screenboxes with adjustable stroke, angle and speed.
• Hydraulic screen tensioning (bottom deck).
• Screen walkway and access ladder.
• Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity.