The Powerscreen® Premiertrak range of high-performance primary jaw crushing plants is designed for operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling, and mining applications. The range includes the Premiertrak 330, which boasts a two-piece grizzly feeder allowing better material flow towards the chamber. User benefits include track mobility for a quick set-up time and variable crusher speed that allows the operator to fine-tune the machine and maximize output.
A hydrostatic drive system offers versatility and allows the crusher to be operated in reverse.
SPECS & FEATURES:
- 1000mm x 600mm Jaw – with jaw reverse function.
- Weight: 35,000kg Approx.
- Galvanized walkways around jaw.
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder with under screen mesh for sizing.
- Dirt belt with bypass chute.
- Fully hydraulic crusher setting adjustment.
- Hydraulic drop-down product conveyor.
- Overband magnet.
- Hydraulic folding hopper sides with hydraulic locking pins.
- Dust Suppression system. Spray bars on the crusher infeed, under the crusher, and on the head drum. Can be used individually through an onboard manifold.
We offer competitive transport options across NZ.
021 278 0738 – Lionel Stanners (North Island)
021 278 7456 – Daniel Bartley (South Island)