The Powerscreen Premiertrak 400X range of high-performance primary jaw crushing plants is designed for medium-scale operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling and mining applications.
The range includes the Premiertrak 400X with hydraulic adjustment and the Premiertrak R400X with hydraulic release. User benefits include track mobility for a quick set up time (typically under 30 minutes), hydraulic crusher setting adjustment for total control of product size and crusher overload protection to prevent damage by uncrushable objects.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High output and excellent reduction capability.
- Wear-resistant hydraulic folding feed hopper with hydraulic wedge fixing system.
- Excellent under crusher access for removal of wire with hydraulic raise lower product conveyor.
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder with under-feeder screen option.
- Deep fines chute to reduce material blockages.
- Improved bypass chute to increase material flow.
- Aggressive crushing action with a high swing jaw encourages material entry into the crushing chamber.
- Hydraulic crusher setting adjustment.
- Improved manganese liner retention protects jaw supports on both swing & fixed jaws.
- Economical to operate with low fuel consumption due to the highly efficient direct drive system.
- Angle adjustable product conveyor.
- Easy access power unit canopy.
- PLC control system with auto start facility.
- Remote control via umbilical.
- Dust suppression system.
- Easily setup.
- Fitted with Powerscreen Pulse Telematics system.
- 650mm wide bypass conveyor.
- Fully inclined catwalks.