The Powerscreen® Trakpactor 550 is a versatile, efficient, and highly productive horizontal shaft impactor. It offers excellent reduction and high consistency of product yield in quarrying, recycling and demolition applications. The machine has been designed with excellent material flow and serviceability in mind. In addition, the machine can be configured for work safely and in record time as the set up is all carried out at ground level. The robust Terex impact chamber features c-shaped blowbars as standard for better impact and a time-saving hydraulic adjust option.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for various feed materials, including recycling, demolition & quarry applications.
- Double deck grizzly feeder with under screen.
- Impact crusher with hydraulic overload protection.
- 4-Bar rotor with twin apron design.
- Crusher speed variation through a user-friendly PLC control system.
- Modular conveyor with raise/lower facility to aid clearance of rebar.
- Economical to operate with a chamber drive via clutch & highly fuel-efficient direct drive system.
- Full-length conveyor “under belt version”.
- New Terex Chamber.
- Fitted with Powerscreen Pulse Telematics system.
- Efficient load sensing hydraulic system for better fuel efficiency.
- Terex design underpan.
- Low-level battery access.
- Designated hydraulic cabinet.
Powerscreen® Trakpactor 550SR
The NEW high-performance Trakpactor 550SR is the flagship impactor of the Powerscreen range. It is designed for processing soft to medium-hard primary and secondary materials such as natural rock and construction-derived materials such as asphalt, recycling and demolition waste. The plant has been designed with ease of maintenance in mind. Hydraulic banks, battery access and control valves are at eye level to make setup and operation much easier. The SR section is fully detachable using quick-release hydraulics and electrics. The recirculating conveyor can also slew from recirculation to stockpiling position, giving an incredibly impressive 5.43m stockpile height.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The NEW Recirculating conveyor slews hydraulically from recirculation to stockpiling mode.
- Converts to Trakpactor 550 in minutes thanks to the quick-detach SR section. Ideal for regions with transport weight restrictions.
- Excellent access features for serviceability, e.g. hydraulic cabinet at ground level, unrestricted access to both sides of the power unit, and steel pipes in key locations.
- Low-level set-up removes the requirement for working at height, maximising machine uptime.
- Enhanced material flow features increased productivity.
- Direct drive via Desch gearbox provides machine fuel efficiency.
- Startup motor for smooth engagement and increased clutch life.
- Powerscreen Pulse intelligent monitoring as standard.