The Powerscreen XV350 vertical shaft impactor is designed for users requiring a plant that excels at producing high specification, shaped products. Numerous crushing configurations allow the versatile XV350 to produce materials suitable for applications, including road building, concrete manufacture, manufactured sand, slag, and glass recycling.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Output potential up to 350TPH.
- Exceptionally versatile due to interchangeable crushing configurations.
- Excellent product shape.
- Economical to operate with a highly fuel-efficient direct drive system.
- Hydraulic lid lift mechanism for quick and safe maintenance of wear parts.
- Proven Terex Canica 2050 VSI crusher.
- Feed regulator for optimum feeding, which stops the feed belt if a blockage occurs.
- Variable speed feed belt.
- Automatic crusher lubrication system with temperature and flow analysis.
- 3.5m (11.4ft) product conveyor discharge height.
- Hydraulic water pump.
- Dust suppression system.
- Heavy-duty fabricated chassis & track frame.
- Vibration Sensory Monitoring (VSM).
- Fitted with Powerscreen Pulse Telematics system.