The Powerscreen Trakpactor 320 is a mid-sized horizontal impact crusher designed to offer operators and contractors excellent reduction and high consistency of product shape for performance in quarry and recycling applications. With track mobility, the plant is capable of working in the most demanding environments and features a rapid set-up time, fuel efficient direct drive system and excellent throughput capacity.
The Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR features a screen and recirculating (SR) conveyor, which returns oversized product to the crusher for further reduction.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for various feed materials, including recycling, demolition, and quarry applications.
- Crusher chamber: Patented hydraulic overload protection and adjustment system.
- Bolt in cartridge grizzly – 42mm nominal spacing.
- Load management system to control feeder speed.
- 4 Bar rotor & twin apron design.
- Crusher speed variation through user-friendly.
- PLC control system.
- Modular conveyor with raise/lower facility to aid clearance of rebar.
- Economical to operate with a highly fuel-efficient direct drive system.
- Double deck grizzly feeder with under screen.
- Quick-detach post-screen (320SR).
- Patented double-deck post-screen (320SR).
- Recirculating conveyor with hydraulic raise for transport (320SR).