The Powerscreen Premiertrak 400X range of high-performance primary jaw crushing plants is designed for medium-scale operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling and mining applications.
The range includes the Premiertrak 400X with hydraulic adjustment and the Premiertrak R400X with hydraulic release. The Premiertrak 400X post-screen allows users to generate a type one product at high volume from one machine.
It has been designed so that it has a quick-release system to ensure maximum uptime and easy service and maintenance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High output and excellent reduction capability.
- Wear-resistant hydraulic folding feed hopper with a hydraulic wedge fixing system.
- Excellent under crusher access for removal of wire with hydraulic raise lower product conveyor.
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder with under-feeder screen option.
- Deep fines chute to reduce material blockages.
- Improved bypass chute to increase material flow.
- Aggressive crushing action with a high swing jaw encourages material entry into the crushing chamber.
- Hydraulic crusher setting adjustment.
- Improved manganese liner retention protects jaw supports on both swing & fixed jaws.
- Economical to operate with low fuel consumption due to the highly efficient direct drive system.
- Angle adjustable product conveyor.
- Easy access power unit canopy.
- PLC control system with auto start facility.
- Remote control via umbilical.
- Dust suppression system.
- Easily set up.
- Fitted with Powerscreen Pulse Telematics system.
- 650mm wide bypass conveyor.
- Fully inclined catwalks.
- Single deck post-screen.