Designed for medium to large operators, where high capacity and throughput are paramount, the Powerscreen Warrior 1800 scalping screen is a tough, heavy-duty machine built for screening, 2 or 3-way splitting and stockpiling in quarrying, recycling, construction, demolition aggregates and topsoil applications.
With low ground pressure crawler tracks, the Warrior 1800 is highly mobile. The versatile screen accepts a wide range of media options, including bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty incline belt feeder with hydraulic hopper sides.
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity.
- Heavy-duty, adjustable angle, grease lubricated, 2-bearing, 2-deck screenbox.
- Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes.
- Hydraulic “slide-out facility” on oversize tail conveyor to ease mesh changes.
- Screen walkway and access ladder.
- Engine protection shut down system.
*Prices are subject to current exchange rates and can fluctuate*
We offer competitive transport options across NZ.
021 278 0738 – Lionel Stanners (North Island)
021 278 7456 – Daniel Bartley (South Island)