The tracked version of MPB 20.55
Thanks to an independent drive machine it can be moved easily. Chassis is controlled remotely by radio.
The PRONAR MPB 20.55g mobile drum screen separates components of various sizes efficiently. The principle of operation of the screen is simple, while ensuring high efficiency. The tracked chassis allows the machine to be moved at any time. The wide-opening covers enable quick and efficient replacement of screening drums with different opening sizes. The engine with the pump unit of the PRONAR MPB 20.55g screen is placed on a hinged frame, which provides excellent access to the drive unit, charging hopper and hydraulic components.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy Saving – low consumption of diesel oil and consumables
- Easy to Use – thanks to the easy-to-use panel, the operator can quickly set the required parameters
- Low Operating Costs – the production process uses the most modern technical and material solutions
- Possibility of Various Applications – sieves waste, black earth, gravel, chips and wood waste, separates debris from the ground
- Drum Compatible with Devices of Other Producers – universal design and technology of operation were used