Condition: Extensively overhauled by Doppstadt – Ready to work!
422HP – Manufactured 04/2012. It has extensively been overhauled by the Doppstadt factory workshop in Germany, and the engine has been completely rehauled in the Mercedes Benz workshop in Germany.
DW Series shredders are equipped with fluid coupling power transfer to eliminate clutch failures, a breakaway shredding comb to pass unshreddable material, and a heavy-duty solid-steel shaft with bolt-on teeth for maximum performance.
The reliability and dependability of Doppstadt DW Series shredders translates into efficient processing power across numerous challenging applications, from C&D, to bulky land-clearing waste, to MSW.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 6-month/500 hr factory warranty.
- Manufactured 04/2012.
- SOLID-STEEL SHAFT – The heavy-duty comb-and-shaft design delivers unparalleled results; even the most challenging source materials are no problem.
- SLIP-ON COUPLING – Machines equipped with drawbar coupling can be moved by gripper of wheel loader.
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION SYSTEM – Ensures continuous shredding through automatic process interruption in case of overload or contamination with unshreddable, oversized material.
- FEEDING HOPPER, ROLLER, SHREDDING COMB – Efficient tearing of material with the aid of hydraulic shredding comb, enhanced operational safety and wear protection through automatic opening of comb, if large and unshreddable material and contamination is inside the waste pile, DoppLock appliance for quick and easy exchange of wear parts.
- QUICK CHANGE-SYSTEM – Exchange of shredding drum including bearing shield, No interference with power unit or gearbox.
- Track drive with two speeds
$620,000 + GST
$713,000 incl. GST
*Pricing is subject to change and will be confirmed upon enquiry*
We offer competitive transportation options across NZ.
021 401 356 – Ken Johnston (North Island)
021 278 7456 – Daniel Bartley (South Island)