- The Morbark Integrated Control Systems (MICS), the ultimate diagnostic system, monitors hydraulic pressures, temperatures, clutch systems and engine efficiency to maximise performance.
- The Advantage 3™ drum creates more uniform chips, and reduces operating and maintenance costs.
- Directional flow discharge chute is hydraulically adjustable by remote control for maximum chip loads.
- Aggressive live floor and large top feedwheel ensure positive feed of brushy tops and limbs.
- The optional, operator-friendly, slide-in forestry grate system reduces oversized chips for more consistent, higher-quality chips.
UDC Finance is available at competitive rates.
We offer competitive transport options across NZ.
We can arrange a demonstration if required.
021 401 356 – Ken Johnston (North Island)
021 278 7456 – Daniel Bartley (South Island)