TRACKED HORIZONTAL GRINDER
Ideal for niche markets like municipal recycling, pallet recycling, lot clearing, nurseries and tree care debris, the Morbark 2400XT Wood Hog Horizontal Grinder is perfect for processing yard waste, brush and other mixed woody feedstock into saleable product. Designed to be modular and available in multiple configurations for various applications, this grinder can take your business to the next level.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sloped infeed sides give the operator improved visibility and loading efficiency.
- The Morbark Integrated Control Systems (MICS) automatically adjusts feed rates and monitors pressures and feed wheel position to maximize production and engine efficiency.
- Single side-load grate system and single side-load anvil allows for single-person removal.
- Adjustable backside flat idler allows the operator to adjust drive belt tensioning with no need to move the engine
- Manual folding infeed tray is adjustable to various positions.
- Low-level hydraulic oil tank warning/shutdown
$650,000 + GST
$747,500 incl. GST
UDC Finance is available at competitive rates.
*Pricing is subject to current exchange rates and can fluctuate*
Machine is located at Stevens Group in Mangere, Auckland.
Viewing welcome – please arrange before coming.
We can arrange a demonstration if required.
021 401 356 – Ken Johnston (North Island)
021 278 7456 – Daniel Bartley (South Island)