In New Zealand the Morbark 30/36 has been a favourite for many years. The chippers ability to produce high quality chip consistently at a very low cost per cubic meter is thanks to the Advantage 3 Drum. The Drum produces more consistent chips and also has the ability to be tailored to meet the chip specification by your end customer. The heat treated AR-450 Steel Drum skin provides long wear life for lower replacement costs and less downtime. This machine comes with a CAT 320L under carriage which offers ultimate versatility for in forest chipping. It can also be tailored with a chip accelerator and a forestry grate when required. Talk to us today about viewing a machine in action here in New Zealand.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Morbark Integrated Control Systems (MICS), the ultimate diagnostic system, monitors hydraulic pressures, temperatures, clutch systems and engine efficiency to maximise performance.
- The Advantage 3™ drum creates more uniform chips, and reduces operating and maintenance costs.
- Directional flow discharge chute is hydraulically adjustable by remote control for maximum chip loads.
- Aggressive live floor and large top feedwheel ensure positive feed of brushy tops and limbs.
- The optional, operator-friendly, slide-in forestry grate system reduces oversized chips for more consistent, higher-quality chips.
- A mechanically driven chip accelerator (optional) fully loads vans with chips.