The Powerscreen Premiertrak 600 range of high-performance primary jaw crushing plants is designed for large and medium-scale operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling & mining applications.
The range includes the Premiertrak 600 & Premiertrak 600E both equipped with the advanced high-performance 1200mm x 820mm Terex chamber. Built for the toughest of applications, the robust construction and modern design of the Premiertrak 600 ensures optimum performance, reliability and efficiency.
The Premiertrak 600E comes complete with an onboard diesel generator. The machine can be powered from this or from an external power supply. There is sufficient excess power available to run a second machine, such as a screener. This versatility, along with the electrically driven crusher and conveyors, makes the Premiertrak 600E highly efficient, economical and environmentally friendly.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ground-level quick set-up with hydraulic folding feed hopper with hydraulic locking system.
- Heavy-duty wear-resistant feed hopper.
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder with under feeder screen.
- Wide bypass chute to optimise material flow.
- Aggressive crushing action with a high swing jaw encourages material entry into the crushing chamber.
- Fully hydraulic crusher setting adjustment.
- Excellent under crusher access for removal of wire with hydraulic raise lower product conveyor.
- Angle adjustable product conveyor that lowers for access & transport.
- Low fuel consumption due to highly efficient direct drive system and low engine RPM.
- Easily accessed power-unit canopy.
- Modern and user-friendly PLC control system with auto start facility Remote control via umbilical.
- Dust suppression system Fitted with Powerscreen Pulse Telematics system.